TRANSFORM call for projects - Supporting collective intelligence in circular economy projects
You still have the opportunity to submit your project, the deadline has been extended to 30 September 2021!
Who is the call for projects for?
- Projects that are part of the circular economy in all its transversalities (energy, food, water, soil, land use).
- Projects that include at least one technological and/or social innovation component.
- Projects carried out by small and medium-sized enterprises, associations, research institutions (universities, colleges and collective research centres), regional and local administrative authorities of the Brussels-Capital Region (AA).
What does TRANSFORM offer?
TRANSFORM offers support in the following areas:
- A broader multidisciplinary scientific vision of the context of your research and innovation project.
- Better integration of the vision and citizens’ needs, which are interesting to take into account in the current stage of your project.
- Support for a better contribution of your project to common public goods in the Brussels-Capital Region.
More specifically, your project will benefit from tailored support from experts in participatory approaches in the field of research and innovation and experts in innovative approaches to the circular economy. Please note that TRANSFORM does not provide financial support.
An information session will take place on 10 September 2021 from 11 am to 12 pm to answer any questions you may have. If you are interested, please register below for the online session.
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email with information on how to join the session.
Link to the call for proposals:
Learn more about the call for projects in our videos. Subtitles are available in French, English and Dutch. Click on the settings icon and choose the language of the subtitles.
5. APPLICATION DETAILS
Applicants willing to submit an application to this call for proposal should fill in the form available here before 30/09/2021 midnight. Application forms should be sent by email to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org.